- February 10, 2017
- Comments Off on When You Poison Your Guests
When you see a movie where a dinner guest keels over into the soup, you can tell the lawyer at the table. While others look confused, the lawyer grabs the Homeowners Insurance Policy. The reason is simple. That is where…
- February 2, 2017
- Comments Off on Biting Dogs in Bama
We in the south like our dogs. I mean we really like our dogs. So it is not surprising that the law concerning their behavior can be complicated. Alabama has combined two different legal theories to settle dog bite cases….
- January 26, 2017
- Comments Off on Slip and Fall Cases in Alabama Are Tough
You have to prove a lot in a slip and fall case. Unlike an auto accident, often the wrongdoer is not even around when the injury happens. Here is how it breaks down in Alabama. Basically you have to prove…
- January 19, 2017
- Comments Off on Nursing Home Abuse Cases in Alabama
Can you sue if your loved one is hurt while at a nursing home in Alabama? Well, the short answer is yes but the decision to do so can be complex. Though abuse cases nationwide have yielded millions of…
- January 20, 2015
- Comments Off on Check Out the New E&R TV Ads
- January 16, 2015
- Comments Off on Welcome to the Law Blog of Eiland and Ritchie Law Firm!
This is our first post. We will try to keep updating with some legal advice and odds and ends from time to time, but welcome to the Law Blog of Eiland and Ritchie!