- March 22, 2019
- Comments Off on Alabama Law: Do I Have a Case?
Do I have a case? There is no shame in asking this question. I talk to clients, here in Mobile and surrounding counties, that seem down right embarrassed to ask it. I tell them that the law is here to…
- March 15, 2019
- Comments Off on Termites in Alabama: Fighting the Company and the Pests
You paid for termite protection and still you have termites. The law can help you. Alabama is pretty strong on getting you what you paid for. Here is what I am seeing: pest control companies are great to cash your…
- March 8, 2019
- Comments Off on Getting a Check for Pain and Suffering in Alabama
If you are injured in Alabama, you can get money for your pain and suffering. It is part of the law that some applaud for helping injured folk and others condemn as the “catch all” for those trying to lie,…
- February 27, 2019
- Comments Off on Who Can Make Decisions for an Injured Alabama Child?
Alabama law is protective of an injured child. In fact, you may think the parents can make all the decisions. This is not always the way it works. Take this example. A child is injured in a car wreck. The…
- February 18, 2019
- Comments Off on Alabama Law Can Stop Your Auto Accident Money
Not only can the law stop you from suing and collecting… it has. This is how it works: generally if you are hurt in Alabama, you only have 2 years to file a lawsuit. After that, you are out of…
- February 11, 2019
- Comments Off on Hit by a Drunk Teenager in Alabama?
If you are hit in a traffic accident by a teenager who has been drinking, you will need a lawyer. Period. Everyone will be pointing fingers and blaming others; plus, it can be a very complicated case. Here is the…
- January 25, 2019
- Comments Off on In an Alabama Wreck, Get an Accident Report
There is the law and there is what you should do. I’ll tell you both. First the law. If you are in a car accident in Alabama, you do not have to call the police or state troopers if no…
- January 18, 2019
- Comments Off on It’s the Law: Alabama Boating
There is a lot of water around Mobile. We like to get on it, in it and under it. So why is something that gives us so much joy causing so much grief? I help injured people, and here is…
- January 11, 2019
- Comments Off on What You Need to Know About Cell Phones and Driving in Alabama
You know you shouldn’t take your eyes off the road while driving. You know that …. but it seems you still do it. Even if you never use a cell phone while driving, know this … others do. You need…
- January 4, 2019
- Comments Off on Why Won’t a Lawyer Sue My Alabama Doctor?
Lawyers, especially personal injury attorneys like myself, are in the business of helping people … specifically injured people. But there is one type of case where you may find it difficult to get a lawyer to help you. That is…